Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Phyllis

I am such a bad Mommy! My precious Italian Greyhound Phyllis had her second birthday on the 4/26. And I forgot! You can see her picture below. She is the skinny one without feathers.

Some days I need to go see the newspaper to figure out what day it is. When you work 7 days a week, this happens.

In spite of my forgetfulness, she had a great day. Vince slipped her a piece of his t-bone steak and I took a nap with her. Later today we will go for a nice walk. Phyllis gets all upset when she is more than 400 feet from her house. I guess she loses the scent of her own yard. I can't smell anything different but I am not Phyllis.

Phyllis was barely 5 months old when she found us. She lived in 4 locations before we took her into our hearts. She is a sweet little 9 lb beauty and fills our days with laughter. Phyllis is a character.

She should not feel too bad. I was in Chicago working for my Birthday. The day later I finally remembered.

No comments: