Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Horses Behinds



A little birdie sent me an email telling me Chilly Hollow Jane posted a photo of my Graphic Girls horses behinds on her blog as the canvas of the day.

It is really a Graphic Girls day since I am nailed to my paint table painting half a dozen of them for shops who want them before the end of the month, which is faster than my painters can do them. So, there will be a half dozen painted by Sharon G BH02 graphic girls out there.



I am planning to do a series of stand up single horses behinds possibly themed around a monthly dozen. Stay tuned. Right now they are in my head and did not make it out of my hands yet and onto the canvas.

Here is a link to Chilly Hollow Jane's Blog.
http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com/

Have a great day everyone. Hope you can get some needlepoint done. I am itching to do some myself but have other business stuff to tend to. Maybe on the plane and in the hotel room next week.

6 comments:

NCPat said...

I already told Jane on her blog that I think I know the models! LOL! I am looking forward to all of these!!! I know I will doing some of the standups!!

SharonG Needlepoint said...

The stand-ups should be in the stores late fall or early next year. I will post photos on the blog as they are being designed, probably in October. Any ideas are welcome. I can not wait to stitch some of these myself. But I have other canvases in the pile I need to finish. I am a finish them up kind of stitcher. Things undone make me nervous.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I can't get away with anything, can I? LOL

Sharon, there was such interest in the Graphic Girls pattern that I wrote more about the canvases that are available now on my blog today to help folks see and order if they are interested. Hope that's ok.

They are lovely. I bet a single horse covered in expressions like Rats! or maybe "DARN" would go over well, especially in lively colors....

Jane, waving from CH

Unknown said...

Hey Sharon,

I got an order on the blog for all 3 Horse Canvas. Please send on.

Thanks

SharonG Needlepoint said...

Colleen, they should be "trotting" off to you later this month. Enjoyed seeing you and hearing you and Amy Bunger laugh.

Anonymous said...

cool stuff! cold as hell out. where is the old man? please tell him to call!thanks love paul.