Sunday, June 21, 2009

I got back from TNNA market on Wednesday night late after driving through some serious storms.

The show was great and I sold my fair share of new designs so look out for them soon.

I will finally have a few new stitch guides. Several of the students and clients at Gazebo Plus in New Hope PA did some amazing needlepoint and are offering me their notes to develop stitch guides.

I will have some photos up in the next few days.

As another designer/blogger noted, it takes a good week for our brains to arrive back home.

Today is a lazy Sunday. I am working between needlepointing three canvases, a little knitting and some computer work. Nothing like a nice Sunday nap. But not this week. Too much to do.

Tomorrow is another day and I will be back with more news.

No comments: