Friday, September 22, 2006

Congratulations to Dale Miller


Dale Miller won a ribbon for her entry of Catwalk at the recent ANG Seminar in Tucson AZ.

I am so proud of Dale and also Brenda Hart, who had a hand in selecting the stitches for the winning entry.

Here it is naked. I will post a picture of the finished needlepoint as soon as my camera can meet up with Dale's Masterpiece.

Again, thank you to Dale for spending her time needlepointing one of my designs.

Stay tuned for a photo of the finished masterpiece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharon for your kind words. I had a bone spur removed and stuck in a wheel chair for 7 weeks and was so glad to have such a gorgeous piece to stitch. It made the pain go away. It was such a wonderful piece to work on. I love all the colors in this piece. It was like opening a bag of potato chips - I couldn't stop until I finished it. This is the first time I have entered a piece in the Exhibit and my feet are still not hitting the ground from actually winning a ribbon. Thanks to Sharon for the beautifully painted piece and a special thanks to Ms Hart and her wonderful vision of stitches and threads! Dale Miller

Barbara Norris said...

OOO! So beautiful!